"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." E. B. White

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I Think I'm Going to Kathmandu...



In 24 hours I’ll be boarding a plane and heading for Kathmandu.  Anna’s friend from Illinois, Aly, will be joining us in Nepal and is meeting us tomorrow at LAX so that we can all travel together.  We have a 30-hour journey ahead – two long flights and an even longer layover.  

After all the planning and preparation we’ve done, I’m so excited (and a little nervous) that we’ll have finally reached our destination and be living completely different lives by the end of this weekend. 

The next time you hear from me will be from the other side of the world. 

Wish us luck and safe travels!  




1 comment:

  1. Good luck to all three of you!!! How exciting and what an amazing life you chose to live until October! Enjoy every minute of it and blog all you can so we can all live vicariously through you :)

    Bon voyage, happy travels. See you when you get back, my beautiful friend.

    ReplyDelete